- Waking up with the sunrise – light streaming in through the wall to wall windows of my hotel room
(where i checked myself in yesterday, after deciding that i really needed some time out from the stress that is my life right now).
- Starting my day with a fresh raw veggie juice – a comforting familiarity.
- Sweating out my nervous energy in the gym, but knowing when to stop.
(Note to endorphins – i love you).
- Blueberries & a juicy, juicy mango for breakfast 🙂
- NOT missing my train
(even if i did have to run through the hotel to get there in time).
- Watching my gorgeous little sister dancing in her school’s Christmas concert 🙂
It’s the first time i’ve seen her perform, & i was so proud of her! She was having so much fun 🙂
(Apologies to my future kids – i am going to cry with pride at pretty much everything you do).
- A hot & sticky Summer evening
(even if i did spend a lot of time complaining about it! ;))
- My new ‘Eat, Pray, Love’ DVD, which arrived in the mail today 🙂
I fell completely & utterly in love with this movie, when i saw it in America earlier this year – which was coincidentally, a little ‘Eat, Pray, Love’ journey of my own! 🙂
- My beautiful American friend A. for sharing her photos, & reminding me of the incredible time i had there with her 🙂
What are you thankful for today?