- ‘Dog’, which i have been listening to on repeat since i discovered it yesterday.
For a song about depression, it doesn’t sound very depressing at all – so catchy! 🙂
(And i have slight girl crush on Lisa Mitchell ;))
- My beautiful American friend A. for allowing me the space to share my thoughts & feelings, for her reassurance, & for her belief in me
(also for an interesting conversation about the Dreamtime & whether or not athiests should sing Christmas carols :P)
- Crying – because sometimes being vulnerable is exactly what we need
- Hyperbole & A Half – for never failing to provide me with the most wonderful belly laughs, no matter how rotten i’m feeling
- The Chronicles Of Narnia: The Voyage Of The Dawn Treader
- Walking through the city at night……i could do this every night of the year – especially on a beautiful Summer evening such as this one!
What are you thankful for today?